Week 6 – Monday 2/10 – Sunday 2/16
We are not stopping… Round #2 of the $100 cash prizes to be determined next week!
Week #6 is a few days away & it’s time to revisit the best distance during a 9 minute cardio interval. $100 cash prize will be awarded to the member that has the greatest % increase from week 2 to week 6. Please remember in the event of a tie we will look at your nutritional points to determine the winner so be sure to keep track of your points in your file. The winner will be announced on Wednesday February 19th so make sure you come back to the blog and Facebook to see who it is.
Physical: REASSESMENT – Best Distance during a 9 minute cardio interval.
Nutritional = Eat 5 – 6 small meals a day
* Remember to continue the first four weeks nutritional challenges to earn 5 extra points
- increase your water intake
- eat breakfast every day
- eat pre & post workout
- minimize eating out
- No dessert, candy or sweets – including sugar & artificial sweetener
- Cardio will be timed during at the beginning of your workout. Remember to use the same piece of cardio equipment as week 2 (treadmill, bike, or elliptical).
- Update the white board with the following information (you will need your personal file as a reference)