Month: November 2019
- Don’t starve yourself leading up to the big meal. While you might think this is a good strategy, it’s actually more likely to backfire on you. Going into a meal where there is an abundance of food when you’re ravenously hungry is never a good idea. Chances are you’ll go way overboard and eat more than you should. Instead, have a healthy breakfast (and lunch if necessary) as you normally would.
- Go for the white meat. Although many prefer the taste of dark meat,
MAINTAIN DON’T GAIN HOLIDAY CHALLENGE
12/2 – 12/31 – 30 Day Challenge
50 People NEEDED!!!
The holiday season is typically a time of over-indulgence during which many many people gain weight. Participating in the Maintain Don’t Gain Holiday Challenge is a way to make this year different. The goal of this challenge is to maintain your current weight or lose weight during this holiday season.
Here’s how it works:
- Add $20 to the pot to get in to the challenge.
- Your first weigh-in must take place during the week of 11/25 using the Synergy digital scale. This weight is to be recorded on your personal fitness profile sheet.
- Final weigh-in must take place during the week of 12/30 using Synergy digital scale. This weight is also recorded on your personal fitness profile sheet. Optional weekly weigh-ins on Thursdays & Fridays 12/5 or 12/6, 12/12 or 12/13, 12/19 or 12/20, 12/26 or 12/27
- Each participant adds their name to the spreadsheet on white board and uses this to track their daily points.
50% of the money collected will be awarded to the participant with the most points on day 15 and the other 50% will be awarded to the participant with the most points on day 30.